There was something extra special about Erin and Trevor’s wedding at William Allen Farm in Pownal, Maine. Erin did something a little nontraditional and walked down the aisle by herself. I have to say, the photo of her processing down the aisle is one of my favorites from this summer.
Erin is the first and only girl Trevor has ever loved. And, Trevor is Erin’s soulmate, her person, her everything.
This deep love they have for each other was clearly on display during their ceremony. It was an honor and a pleasure to help these two unite their lives in marriage. Big congratulations to the newlyweds!
All photos by Rachel Buckley Weddings. Scroll to the bottom of the post for the rest of this professional vendor team!
- Officiant: A Sweet Start (that’s me!)
- Accommodations: Holiday Inn by the Bay in Portland
- Bakery: unknown
- Bar Service Provider: 111 Maine
- Bridal Boutique: Rosalins Bridal
- Caterer: 111 Maine
- Ceremony Venue: William Allen Farm
- Ceremony Music: Double Platinum Celebrations – DJ Scott Hamel
- Design and Styling: n/a
- Dress: Allure Bridals
- Favors: n/a
- Florist: Belladonna Floral
- Groom’s Outfit: The Black Tux
- Hair: Bei Capelli
- Lighting: Griffin & Griffin
- Makeup: Bei Capelli
- Photographer: Rachel Buckley Weddings – Mark Sperry
- Planner: Casey Petrizzi
- Reception Music: Double Platinum Celebrations – DJ Scott Hamel
- Reception Venue: William Allen Farm
- Rentals: One Stop Event Rentals
- Rings: unknown
- Stationery: unknown
- Transportation: Maine Limousine Service and Custom Coach & Limousine
- Videographer: Trail Marker Productions