Read all about the things I’m loving right now and get to know your Maine wedding officiant.
Every so often, I drop off list of things I’m loving as a way to show you who I am. If I were looking for a professional wedding officiant, I’d want to know who that person is, what they like, what makes them who they are. So with that in mind, here are some things I’m loving right now!
- This HBO show was so good, have you seen it? It hit a little too close to home but was a fascinating look at things.
- TheseI really love them and sometimes just eat them straight from the jar.
- I got this for my birthday and I’m having so much fun working on it! (Thank you, Holly)
- Hubs got me this book and while I haven’t read it yet, it’s from my favorite genre: real life maritime adventures!
- I made this recipe (check out my photos in the Tries section) and it turned out great!
- This is by far my favorite board, I pin to it more than any other one I have!
- I think this idea is genius! I so wish it had existed when I got married (waaaaay back in 2006).
- I’m obsessed with this Instagram account. I watch every single one of his Stories and love his posts.
- This guy opened for Chris Stapleton in Bangor, ME and he was incredible!
That’s it for now. I’d love to hear what you’re loving these days. What’s keeping you amused, satisfied and busy? Drop a comment and let me know