Here’s another installment of Things I’m Loving! It’s March, which means I’m starting to get excited about spring! The sun is higher in the sky each day, and I can’t tell you the joy that brings me. Winter is ok, but summer in Maine is the BEST! And, not just because of lobster (see above), beach days, family BBQs, scenic hikes and gardening, but because it’s wedding season. Wohooo! I. Can’t. Wait!
- This kitchen gadget. I bought it but haven’t used it yet.
- I made these and they were so crunchy and yummy! I used a different recipe, but same result.
- I basically live in these. They’re sooo comfy.
- I’m having a renewed love affair with these. I especially like them when they’re stale.
- This board makes me so happy that I live where I do.
- I’m binge-watching this show on Netflix, and it’s inspiring me to try things I’ve never done (see #2 above).
- I just planted a bunch of these.
- This article, which makes my mouth water.
- I got a pair of these for free and they’re so warm and cozy.
- This week. The whole thing!