Are you getting married somewhere between Freeport and Camden? If so, you're going to need lodging options for your out-of-town guests, maybe even for you, if you're having a destination Maine wedding. While hotels are easy to come by in Portland, they're harder to find along the coastline and in the smaller coastal towns.Read More
Here are my favorite things about this Northport, Maine wedding:
- The venue - The Summit at Point Lookout, holy-crap-gorgeous
- The flowers - Emily Carter Floral Designs is one heck of a flower arranger
- The weather - The forecast called for "afternoon scattered thunder showers" but the skies ended up being bluer than blue
- The ceremony - We laughed, we cried, we watched Devon and Mike vow to love each other forever, aw!
- The couple - Mike and Devon are the sweetest, most laid back, couple with the best sense of humor
So there you go, it was an awesome day! I also got to meet two more wonderful Maine wedding vendors: Sarah from Daisies + Pearls | MERRYMAKING, who was the wedding coordinator and Meredith Perdue, the photographer. Both ladies are professionals who know their work and execute it with ease and kindness.
All photos by A Sweet Start
Meredith Perdue Photography | Photographer
Daisies + Pearls | MERRMAKING | Wedding Coordinator
Point Lookout | Venue
Emily Carter Floral Designs | Florist
Peter Miles | Musician (he played guitar AND sang and he was excellent!)
A Family Affair | Props