Think of the Super Sweet Wedding Ceremony package as full-service ceremony package. In addition to working closely with you on crafting a ceremony script that reflects your relationship and love story, I spend as much time as you need to help you envision and plan out all the logistics. As always, I offer you suggestions and advice, but you get to make the ultimate decision, because this is *your* wedding (obvs)! You will work with Maria for your Super Sweet Ceremony.
If you’re looking for a more streamlined option, check out the Sweet + Simple Ceremony package.
Super Sweet Ceremony Package Includes
- Free Consultation. Maria meets with both members of the couple by Zoom for an initial consultation. These chats, which last about 30 minutes, give us an opportunity to feel if A Sweet Start is a good fit for your ceremony.
- Communication. You get unlimited communication throughout the entire process of planning your wedding.
- Marriage License Consultation. We give you expert guidance on obtaining the marriage license to make sure your ceremony is legal!
Ceremony Script. This package comes with a completely customized Super Sweet Wedding Ceremony script. We collaborate to write a ceremony that is all about you. You both answer questions about your love story, relationship, marriage, and more, and then I write your ceremony using your responses. You have total creative control and can make as many edits and revisions as you want until you’re happy with the final script.
Additional Customization. You can add in readings, unity elements, and write your own vows. I offer a folder full of readings as well as a document full of unity ceremony ideas, but we can also write brand new ones just for you.
Vows That Wow Workbook. You get a free copy of my proprietary Vows That Wow workbook to help you write meaningful, heartfelt personal vows that aren’t cliche.
Pre-Wedding Meeting. We meet one more time to plan all the logistics and choreography of the ceremony. This is where we get into all the tiny details like what props you might need (for a wine ceremony, knot tying, or the breaking of the glass, etc.), ideas for including people in your wedding, the grooms processional, when and from where everyone will process, where everyone will sit (including first rows), etc. In this one-hour meeting, I offer advice based on my experience and what I’ve seen work, but you get to decide how your ceremony will unfold. From this meeting we create a comprehensive ceremony timeline which we share with your wedding planner.
- Ceremony Timeline. The timeline, approved by you, is shared with each member of your vendor team. So your wedding photographer, wedding planner, DJ, videographer, etc. each get their own customized timeline to help them know exactly how the ceremony will unfold.
- Full-Service Ceremony Coordination. I run the rehearsal for you at no extra charge. I’ll make sure that everything we discussed at the pre-wedding meeting comes to life effortlessly and seamlessly. I organize and facilitate the entire rehearsal and make it fun to boot. Not all officiants offer this service, so make sure to ask this question when meeting potential officiants.
- Comprehensive Preparation. Please read this post on how I prepare for your wedding!
- Wedding Vendor Team Communication. In addition to reaching out in advance of the wedding to introduce myself to your team, I arrive an hour early on wedding day to reconnect with each of your wedding pros. We’ll go over cues and timing, conduct a mic check, and make any final adjustments necessary before the celebration begins.
- Wedding Ceremony Officiating. On wedding day, I make sure everything we practiced at the rehearsal comes to life effortlessly! I only officiate one ceremony a weekend so that I can focus my whole heart and all my love and attention on the two of you. I will never have to rush off to another wedding. I am there for you on your wedding weekend in body, mind and spirit.
- Keepsake Wedding Certificate. I create a customized keepsake (non-legal) wedding certificate for you and your witnesses to sign after the ceremony. It’s a lovely reminder of the magic of the day!
- File Marriage License. In accordance with state laws, I file the marriage license on your behalf. As a notary public it is my responsibility and duty to make sure your marriage is legal. I understand the laws and requirements of getting married in Maine and follow them to the letter. Whenever possible I hand deliver your marriage license back to the town otherwise we send it Priority Mail so that I can track its delivery date.
I hope this gives you a good sense of what I offer. Please let me know if you have any questions or you’re ready to schedule your free consultation.