Think of the Super Sweet Wedding Ceremony package as full-service ceremony coordination. Not only do I work with you to craft the words that will be spoken during your ceremony, I spend as much time as you need to help you envision and plan out all the logistics of it. Together we decide on the details like how the processional will unfold: where folks will gather, walk from, sit, and stand; what music will play for which parts of the ceremony; where you'll recess to to sign the marriage license. etc. I offer you suggestions and advice, but you get to make the ultimate decision, because this is *your* wedding (obvs)!
Super Sweet Ceremony Package Includes
- Free initial consultation via video chat. I meet with both members of the couple by video chat before finalizing the deal. Chats usually last about 30 minutes. Meeting like this gives us an opportunity to decide if we're a good fit for your wedding.
- Unlimited email communication throughout the entire process of planning your wedding.
- Expert guidance on obtaining the marriage license to make sure your ceremony is legal!
- Completely customized Super Sweet Wedding Ceremony script. We do this in collaboration with each other. You both answer questions about your relationship and marriage, and then I write your ceremony using your responses.
- Pre-wedding meeting to plan logistics of ceremony. This is where we get into all the tiny details for example, what props you might need (like for a wine ceremony or the breaking of the glass, etc.), ideas for including people in your wedding, and the grooms processional. I offer advice based on my experience and what I've seen work, but you get to decide how your ceremony will unfold. From this meeting we create a ceremony timeline.
- Full-service ceremony coordination. I run the rehearsal for you at no extra charge. I'll make sure that everything we discussed at the pre-wedding meeting comes to life effortlessly and seamlessly. In collaboration with your wedding planner, I organize and facilitate the entire rehearsal. Not all officiants offer this service, so make sure to ask this question when meeting potential officiants.
- Vendor team communication. I reach out to your wedding photographer, wedding planner, site coordinator, and sometimes even your ceremony musicians prior to the wedding to make sure we're all on the same page and know how the ceremony will unfold. I share the ceremony timeline we've created with each vendor.
- Please read this post on how I prepare for your wedding.
- Wedding ceremony officiating. I come at least an hour early on wedding day and check in with your wedding ceremony vendor team. I make sure everything we practiced at the rehearsal comes to life! I only officiate one ceremony a weekend so that I can focus my whole heart and all my love and energy on the two of you. I will never have to rush off to another wedding. I am there for you on your wedding weekend in body, mind and spirit.
- Keepsake wedding certificate. I leave a sweet keepsake (non-legal) wedding certificate that you can take home and frame. It's a lovely little reminder of the magic of the day!
- File marriage license in accordance with state laws. As a notary public it is my responsibility and my duty to make sure your marriage is legal. I understand the laws and requirements of getting married in Maine and follow them to the letter. Whenever possible I hand deliver your marriage license back to the town otherwise I send it Express Mail so that I can track it's delivery date.
I hope this gives you a good sense of what I offer. Please let me know if you have any questions or you're ready to schedule your free consultation.