Maia and Jake picked one of my favorite coastal Maine wedding venues for their nuptials: Live Well Farm in Harpswell, Maine. Have you seen it? It's #somaine meaning it's human scale, totally charming, loaded with character, and cozy and elegant all at once. And, BONUS, it's less than 1/2 hour from my home in Bath. All good things.
Anyway, back to Maia and Jake, who blew me away with their relaxed vibe and calm nature. Their peaceful and fun attitude on wedding day inspired me to write this blog post about how to have a relaxing wedding. They chose to have a first look, which often reduces the heightened energy leading up to the wedding ceremony. Are you going to do a first look? Some people love it and some people absolutely want that special moment walking down the aisle.
So, here are some of the iPhone photos I took at Jake and Maia's beautiful, coastal Maine wedding! And check out this amazing team of talented Maine wedding vendors!
- Officiant: A Sweet Start
- Photographer: Mat & Ash Photography
- Wedding Venue: Live Well Farm
- Flowers: Watershed Floral
- Music: Brian Zutter Productions
- Coordinator: Dragonfly Event Services
- Hair and Makeup: Bei Capelli
- Rentals: One Stop Event Rentals
- Stationery: Paperless Post
- Catering: Trillium Caterers
- Dessert: Trillium Caterers and Frosty's Donuts