The list you've all been waiting for: Maine wedding planners. This list is filled with wedding planners that I have either worked with, know from networking, or have it on good authority that they're the real deal.
There is a wide range of services offered by the ladies on this list, from full event design and styling to day-of coordination. Some planners listed here help you plan and manage all the logistics of the wedding, while others will help you envision and create the theme and style for your entire event from save-the-date cards all the way through to the thank-you cards.
This is probably the best list of wedding planners in Maine you'll find anywhere, so start the search for your Maine wedding planner right here!
Best Maine Wedding Planners
- Emily Elizabeth Events - Emily Hricko
- Dragonfly Services (does day-of coordination) - Wendy Caron
- A Family Affair - Paula Cano
- Lani Toscano Design - Lani Toscano
- Maine Seasons Events - Meagan Gilpatrick
- Daisies + Pearls - Sarah Goodwin
- Kristin Mills Events - Kristin Mills
- Refinery Events - Adrienne Horty
- Beautiful Days Events - Kate Martin
- Cairn Events - Heather Cuzzi
- Sweetest Thing Weddings - Amber Small
- B Merry Events - Meghan Torrieri
- Destination Maine Weddings - Catherine Fairbanks-Cliffe
- Jill Bean Weddings and Event Design - Jill Barkley
- Beehive Creative Events - Kristen Winters
- Nicole Mower Events - Nicole Mower
- Purple Orchid Events - Kristina Slocum
- Seacoast Harbor Events - Heidi Brissette
- SHE Luxe Weddings - Heidi Brissette
- Laurie Andrew Event Design - Laurie Andrews
- Azalea Events - Audrey Zahares
- Pinch Me Planning - Christina Padavano
- Misty Coolidge Day of Wedding Coordinator - Misty Coolidge
- Lulu & Co. Events - Sara Mann & Terri Harriman-Mascis
- Let There Be Love Events - Jessica Pachuta
- Doting and Details - Cassie Fier
- Fancy Figs - Kathleen Pachella
- Hallie Talbot Event Design - Hallie Talbot
- Good Lookn - Danielle McGee
- Cider House Designs Jamie Moody
- Fiddleheads & Finery - Gwenyth Weitkamp
Hiring a Maine wedding planner will be the smartest decision you'll make, other than hiring the best wedding officiant in Maine (hahaha!).
If you've designed and planned your whole wedding and you just need someone to bring your vision to life and to organize your wedding, then consider hiring a Maine day of wedding coordinator.
Good luck and happy wedding!