The list you’ve all been waiting for: Maine wedding planners. This list is filled with wedding planners that I have either worked with, know from networking, or have it on good authority that they’re the real deal.
There is a wide range of services offered by the women on this list, from full event design and styling to event management and day-of coordination. Some planners listed here help you plan and manage all the logistics of the wedding, while others will help you envision and create the theme and style for your entire event from save-the-date cards all the way through to the thank-you cards.
This is probably the best list of wedding planners in Maine you’ll find anywhere, so start the search for your Maine wedding planner right here!
Find Your Maine Wedding Planner
- A Family Affair Paula Cano
- All Aboard Event Planning Jenny Richard
- Azalea Events Audrey Zahares
- B Merry Events Meghan Torrieri
- Back Bay Bride Kelsey Dulac
- Beehive Creative Events Kristen Winters
- Cairn Events Heather Cuzzi
- Cassandra Marie Events Casey Murphy
- Cause We Can Events Jessica Pancake
- Cider House Designs Jamie Moody
- CM Weddings Cassandra Wallace
- Daisies + Pearls Sarah Goodwin
- Destination Maine Weddings Catherine Fairbanks-Cliffe
- Emily Elizabeth Events Emily Hricko
- Fancy Figs Kathleen Pachella
- Fern & Flair Lydia
- Fiddleheads & Finery Gwenyth Weitkamp
- Good Lookn Danielle McGee
- Hallie Talbot Event Design Hallie Talbot
- Marie Events Kelcey Simpson
- Landfall Designs Brigid Amendo
- Lani Toscano Design Lani Toscano
- Laurie Andrew Event Design Laurie Andrews
- Let There Be Love Events Jessica Pachuta
- Lulu & Co. Events Sara Mann
- Maine Seasons Events Meagan Gilpatrick
- Misty Coolidge Day of Wedding Coordinator Misty Coolidge
- Nicole Mower Events Nicole Mower
- Olive & Co. Cassie Fier
- Pinch Me Planning Christina Padavano
- Purple Orchid Events Kristina Slocum
- Salty & Sweet Events Annie Tracy
- Samara Josephine Events Samara Oliver
- SHE Luxe Weddings Heidi Brissette
- Strange Events Renee Strange
- Sweetest Thing Weddings Amber Small
- Wed in Maine Anna Paschal
Hiring a Maine wedding planner will be the smartest decision you’ll make, other than hiring the best wedding officiant in Maine (hahaha!).
If you’ve designed and planned your whole wedding and you just need someone to bring your vision to life, to organize your wedding and manage your event, then consider hiring a Maine day of wedding coordinator.
Good luck and happy wedding!