“Do you know any good wedding DJ’s in Maine?”
Because I get this question all the time, I’m constantly on the lookout for great Maine wedding DJ’s. I’ve put this list together based on:
- My experience working with them
- DJ’s I’ve met at wedding shows, or
- DJ’s that were recommended to me by trusted vendor friends
We have some great wedding DJ’s here in Maine who know how to get the party started and keep your guests dancing all night long!
Best List of Maine Wedding DJ’s
- DJ Jon He’s freakin’ awesome! Totally unique and creative. DJ Jon is one of the only DJs in Maine that actually mixes tunes like a DJ at a club, and he’s SO good!
- Beat Train Productions I’ve now worked with them many time and they are REALLY good. Cool, young and hip! They’re out of Boston but worth the trip.
- La Bella and The Beat Jay is awesome! He was super easy to work with which speaks volumes about his character. I’d work with him again anytime!
- DJ Jodi I met Jodi at a wedding show and then later heard her spin at an event. She was great! She’s also LGBTQ+ friendly and very professional and punctual.
- The Music Man DJ Service Great team of DJ’s especially Jason! LGBTQ+ friendly.
- Dionne Entertainment Worked with Dave at a bunch of weddings and I love him. He’s professional, has a great sense of humor, the BEST radio host voice, and really knows his stuff.
- Northeast Event Design Dan and Greg are just wonderful! Very collaborative, kind and professional!
- DJ DeWeese Entertainment Jeremy is a seasoned wedding DJ who’s very professional and the nicest guy you’ll ever meet!
- Double Platinum Celebrations Have worked these guys many times, they’re great! They also have 30 DJ’s on staff and have awesome reviews on WeddingWire.
- DJ Tinydancer Met her at a wedding. Great attitude, very sweet. Cocktail hour music was terrific (I didn’t stay for the full reception which is why I only mentioned the cocktail hour).
- Dan Giroux Entertainment Services Dan is awesome! He’s been a DJ for over 40 years and that means he knows his stuff. He’s kind and unassuming with a great smile and a ready laugh.
- Bouchard Entertainment Chris is fantastic! He’s got great energy, is always smiling and keeps the party going. He also provides uplighting and a photo booth! Stellar reviews, too. Check out the guest post he wrote about 5 Tips for Choosing the Right Wedding DJ.
- Middle Men Band These guys can do it all. They DJ, can do ceremony music, and just wait til you hear lead singer, Lucas’s, voice!
- JI’s Music a past groom of mine; highly recommended Josh!
- DJ Greg Powers Worked a wedding with him but wasn’t there for the reception, so I can’t speak to him personally, but he’s got awesome reviews.
- Brian Zutter Productions great online reviews.
- DJ Fred Pappalardo DJ Fred P comes highly recommended by a wedding coordinator colleague of mine.
- DJ Bill Lyons Good reviews.
- High Tech Events Good reviews.
- DJ Greg Young Love this guy! Also love how he calls himself an Event Host, because that’s exactly what a DJ should be.
- Ramu and the Crew They’re based in Rhode Island but I’ve worked a wedding with them here in Maine.