From what I hear it’s not always easy to find musicians to play live music for wedding ceremonies here in Maine. There are loads of incredible Maine wedding bands, but finding Maine wedding musicians for the wedding ceremony seems to be a challenge. As a Maine wedding officiant, I’ve worked with many wonderful musicians, so, I’ve put together a list of some of the best.
Some of the Best Wedding Ceremony Musicians in Maine
- Downeast Strings excellent!
- Pete Kilpatrick great guitar!
- Milessongs guitar and great singer
- Windfern Ensemble classical flute and viola
- The High Spirits gorgeous vocals with a female singer
- Isaiah Bennett Music guitar and great singer
- Opus Trio
- Maine Bella Music
- Novel Jazz
- Ensemble Aevia chamber music
- Maine Harpist
- Brian Callaghan Music guitar and vocals
- 3 Point Jazz
- Affordable Elegance String Ensemble
- Mike French
- Katherine Mayfield pianist
- Goldenwood Ensembles
Also, check with your Maine wedding band to see if they can play music for your wedding ceremony. Many of the wedding bands I know have a musician or two who can play live music for the wedding ceremony.