Are you having a Maine wedding and looking for musicians to play live during your wedding ceremony? There are so many incredible Maine wedding bands, but finding Maine wedding musicians for the wedding ceremony can sometimes be a challenge. As a Maine wedding officiant, I’ve worked with many wonderful musicians, so, I’ve put together a list of some of the best.
Best Wedding Ceremony Musicians in Maine
- Downeast Strings excellent!
- Pete Kilpatrick great guitar!
- Milessongs guitar and great singer
- Windfern Ensemble classical flute and viola
- The High Spirits gorgeous vocals with a female singer
- Isaiah Bennett Music guitar, great singer and nicest guy you’ll ever meet
- Adam Monaco Music excellent!
- Opus Trio
- Maine Bella Music
- Novel Jazz
- Maine Harpist
- Brian Callaghan Music guitar and vocals
- 3 Point Jazz
- Affordable Elegance String Ensemble
- Mike French
- Katherine Mayfield pianist
- Goldenwood Ensembles
Also, check with your Maine wedding band to see if they can play music for your wedding ceremony. Many of the wedding bands I know have a musician or two who can play live music for the wedding ceremony.