This real Maine wedding was very different from most of the weddings I officiate, because I got to spend the night in one of the lakeside cabins on Friday night after the rehearsal! My favorite wedding coordinator in the world, Wendy Caron of Dragonfly Services Day Of Wedding Coordinator, and I were invited to participate in the wedding weekend activities. Not only was it super fun but it allowed us to get to know the family, friends and bridal party really well, which made wedding day an incredibly heartfelt and festive affair! Cheers to Amy and Dan!
All photos by me, A Sweet Start.
- Wedding Officiant: A Sweet Start
- Wedding Coordinator: Dragonfly Services Day Of Wedding Coordinator
- Photographer: Bill Marshall Photography
- Flowers: Michelle Peele Flowers
- Ceremony + Reception Music: Amanda Carr of Matty B Entertainment
- Ceremony + Reception Venue: Kingsley Pines Camp, Raymond, Maine
- Caterer + Cake: Blue Elephant Events and Catering
- Rentals: A Plus Party Rentals