I’ve been officiating weddings since 2011, and since that time I’ve been interviewed many times on many different blogs. It’s always such an honor to be asked to share my story and my approach to wedding ceremonies!
I thought it would be fun to round up all the interviews I’ve given and put them into one blog post. Hopefully, reading, listening and watching these will give you a better sense of who I am, how I work, my approach to weddings and what makes me special.
Interviews I’ve Given
Click on the links to read the interviews I’ve given to the following entities.
- French’s Point a Maine wedding venue
- Molly & Victoria Co. Maine wedding photographers
- Beech Hill Barn a Maine wedding barn venue
- Granite Ridge Estate a Maine wedding barn venue
- That Couragemakers Podcast a podcast for brilliant women
- Maine Wedding Buzz local TV show