The other day a vendor friend of mine said that September is the new June. Where June used the be the month in which everyone wanted to get married, now getting married in Maine in September is all the rage!
September is definitely the most beautiful month in Maine. Where it can be rainy and still quite chilly in June, the weather in September is much more consistent than any other time of year. The bright, sunny days and cool, crisp evenings are just perfect. Think sweet apples and plaid woolen blankets; so cozy! I wrote a post about getting married in September in Maine a while ago and it’s all still true.
So, now that we know September is the new June in terms of months in which to get married in Maine, check out this stunning September wedding I officiated.
All photos by A Sweet Start
- Officiant :: A Sweet Start
- Photographer :: Dreamlove Photography
- Florist :: Broadturn Farm
- Ceremony/Reception Music :: Dan DiBiase
- Caterer :: Kitchen Chicks
- Reception Venue :: Emmons Preserve, Kennebunkport Conservation Land Trust
- Ceremony Venue :: Private residence, Kennebunkport, Maine