The three of us bond during the ceremony. We can’t help it, it just happens. We’re up there in a little bubble of bliss sharing this intimate moment in your lives. Sometimes that bond is felt very deeply and other times, it’s fleeting and lasts just for the ceremony. Either way, it’s one of my favorite parts of being a professional wedding officiant.
At this wedding, the bond that Christina and Danny and I formed while collaborating on the ceremony, deepened during the proceedings. We became a little unit. When I see them now, there’s a sweet knowing that’s shared between us. I love them so much and feel so fortunate to call them friends!
The spark between Christina and Danny – both of love and of humor – set the tone for their wedding. I felt honored to be a witness to their commitment; a witness to their fun-loving spirits; a witness to the outpouring of love from their guests during the ceremony. You could literally feel the joy!
During the ceremony, we laughed so hard we almost cried!
Enjoy these beautiful images of Christina and Danny’s wedding. See if you can see that bond I’m talking about. See if you can feel the energy. See if you can sense the LOVE!
Scroll to the bottom of the post for the vendor team that put this wedding together!
- Officiant: A Sweet Start (that’s me!)
- Accommodations: Eagle Mountain House, Jackson, New Hampshire
- Bakery: Autumn Nomad
- Bar Service Provider: Eagle Mountain House
- Bridal Boutique: Madeline’s Daughter
- Caterer: Eagle Mountain House
- Ceremony Venue: Eagle Mountain House
- Ceremony Music: DJ Jon
- Design and Styling: n/a
- Dress: unknown
- Favors: n/a
- Florist: Dutch Bloemen Winkel
- Groom’s Outfit: unknown
- Hair: Sarah Masiello
- Lighting: n/a
- Makeup: Joya Beauty
- Photographer: Whitney J. Fox Weddings
- Planner: n/a
- Reception Music: DJ Jon
- Reception Venue: Eagle Mountain House
- Rentals: n/a
- Rings: unknown
- Stationery: Shutterfly
- Transportation: n/a
- Videographer: Trail Marker Productions
- Wedding Experiences (poetry, caricatures, ice sculptures, etc.): n/a