Weddings on an island are magical. First of all there’s the ferry ride which just builds the excitement and anticipation of what’s to come. And then there’s the “we’re all in this together” vibe because you’re essentially stuck on an island together. And then there’s the breathtaking views and historic charm. Whatever *it* is, getting married on an island in Maine truly is one of the most special and amazing adventures!
Callie and Harrison chose Chebeague Island for their June wedding. On the lawn of the Chebeague Island Inn, and after almost ten years of life already together, they finally became husband and wife. I got a little choked up when they exchanged rings. The strength of the love between them was palpable. Such a happy day! Although these photos are from my iPhone, I think you can grasp the stunning beauty of their wedding day.
I want to say a special shout out to the staff at the Chebeague Island Inn. Caitlin, Jessica, Tina, Matt and everyone who works there treats their clients and all wedding vendors with a level of kindness and professionalism that makes you feel welcome, comfortable, confident and supported. Thank you!
All photos below by me, A Sweet Start.
- Officiant: A Sweet Start
- Photography: Emily Delamater Photography
- Ceremony + Reception Venue: Chebeague Island Inn
- Videography: Velare
- Florals: Field Floral Studio
- Cake: Cake Elizabeth
- Catering: Chebeague Island Inn
- Ceremony + Reception Music: Jim Ciampi Band (kind, professional and so good!)
- Rentals: Affordable Events
- Stationery: Jolly Edition
- Transportation: Chebeague Transportation Company
- Hair: Aphrodite Salon (oh my god, the ladies looked ah-mazing!)
- Makeup: Bride and friends