We all love food trucks! They're fun, festive and unique. People will remember your wedding for the meal on wheels! We're lucky to have so many awesome food trucks here in Maine. If you're looking for delicious wood-fired catering or fresh seafood dinners, you can get it with a mobile food catering company. Casual dining that food trucks allow for works perfectly for rustic Maine barn weddings or farm weddings. You get high quality food with a low-key vibe. Doesn't that sort of describe Maine?!
Maine wedding catering Food Trucks
- Fire & Company (love them!)
- Uproot Pie Co.
- Pizza by Fire
- Mainely Burgers
- El Corazon
- Muthah Truckah
- Fishin' Ships
- CN Shawarma
- Wicked Good Street Kitchen (vegan)
- Burgers & Freys
- Love Kupcakes
- Urban Sugar
- Brûlée Bike
- Espresso Dave's
- Roaming Hunger
This list of Maine food trucks are ones I either have first-hand experience with or have been recommended to me. There are many others that I'm not familiar with, so this isn't an inclusive list.
What to Ask Your Food Truck Caterer
As fun as food trucks are, they're not necessarily the same as traditional caterers. More traditional catering companies often offer services that include setting the tables, procuring rentals and service staff to buss tables. It's a good idea to make sure that you've discussed with your food truck vendor these questions:
- Who will provide plates, utensils, napkins, etc.
- If you're renting dishware and glassware from an outside source, who will set the tables?
- Who will provide salt/pepper shakers? Will they come filled?
- Do they provide passed hors d'oeuvres?
- Do they provide service staff to buss during cocktail hour and dinner?
- Who is responsible for trash? Will they bring trash cans? Will they take trash with them?
- Who is responsible for clean-up and taking down tables and chairs, etc.?
- Will you need a separate bar tending service or is this something they offer?
Once you've figured out all the details, you're sure to have a wonderful celebration that goes off without a hitch! Have fun!