We all love food trucks! They're fun, festive and unique. People will remember your wedding for the meal on wheels! Here is a list of some of Maine's food trucks:
Maine Food Trucks
- Fire & Company (love them!)
- Uproot Pie Co.
- Harvest Moon Catering (they're so good!)
- Pizza by Fire
- Mainely Burgers
- El Corazon
- Muthah Truckah
- Fishin' Ships
- CN Shawarma
- Wicked Good Street Kitchen (vegan)
- Burgers & Freys
- Love Kupcakes
- Urban Sugar
What to Ask Your Food Truck Caterer
As fun as food trucks are, they're not necessarily the same as traditional caterers. More traditional catering companies often offer services that include setting the tables, procuring rentals and service staff to buss tables. It's a good idea to make sure that you've discussed with your food truck vendor these questions:
- Who will provide plates, utensils, napkins, etc.
- If you're renting dishware and glassware from an outside source, who will set the tables?
- Who will provide salt/pepper shakers? Will they come filled?
- Do you provide passed hors d'oeuvres?
- Do you provide service staff to buss during cocktail hour and dinner?
- Who is responsible for trash? Will they bring trash cans? Will they take trash with them?
- Who is responsible for clean-up and taking down tables and chairs, etc.?
Once you've figured out all the details, you're sure to have a wonderful celebration that goes off without a hitch! Have fun!
P.S. Did I miss a food truck you know and love that services weddings in Maine? Add it in the comments below. Thanks!