There are so many different ways that your wedding officiant can introduce you to your guests at the end of the ceremony. It used to always be the very traditional: Mr. and Mrs. Alec Baldwin, but nowadays couples have tons of options for how they get introduced. I love tradition but it doesn't always work, especially for same-sex couples or couples who are keeping their last names. So, I've put together a list of sample introductions.
- Mr. and Mrs. Jon Stewart
- Mr. and Mrs. Fox
- Maria and Justin Timberlake
- Lance and Michael Bass-Turchin
- Carrie Bradshaw and Aidan Shaw
- Jennifer Aniston-Theroux and Justin Aniston-Theroux
- The happy couple!
- Elton and David, husbands for life!
- Ellen and Portia, wives for life!
- Chris and Pat, partners for life!
- For the first time as a married couple, Sam and Toni!
Do you have a suggestion for another intro? Leave it in the comments below.