Here are my favorite things about this Northport, Maine wedding:
- The venue - The Summit at Point Lookout, holy-crap-gorgeous
- The flowers - Emily Carter Floral Designs is one heck of a flower arranger
- The weather - The forecast called for "afternoon scattered thunder showers" but the skies ended up being bluer than blue
- The ceremony - We laughed, we cried, we watched Devon and Mike vow to love each other forever, aw!
- The couple - Mike and Devon are the sweetest, most laid back, couple with the best sense of humor
So there you go, it was an awesome day! I also got to meet two more wonderful Maine wedding vendors: Sarah from Daisies + Pearls | MERRYMAKING, who was the wedding coordinator and Meredith Perdue, the photographer. Both ladies are professionals who know their work and execute it with ease and kindness.
All photos by A Sweet Start
Meredith Perdue Photography | Photographer
Daisies + Pearls | MERRMAKING | Wedding Coordinator
Point Lookout | Venue
Emily Carter Floral Designs | Florist
Peter Miles | Musician (he played guitar AND sang and he was excellent!)
A Family Affair | Props