Have you wondered what you’ll do with your engagement ring during your wedding ceremony? Well, you have a few options:
- wear your engagement ring on your right hand
- don’t wear it at all, keep it some place safe during the ceremony
- wear it right where it is and just add your wedding ring during the ceremony
- wear it as a necklace
- have your beloved put both your engagement ring and wedding ring on at the same time during the ceremony
- have it attached to the inside of your dress so it’s still on you but not ON you
- let your mom/dad/grandmother/grandfather/best friend/special person hold it for you during the ceremony
- put it in your shoe (ouch! just kidding!)
See how many options you have?!
What do you think you’ll do with your engagement ring during your ceremony? If you’re already married, where did you wear your engagement ring during the ceremony?