rain on your wedding day isn’t ironic, sorry alanis morissette. rain on your wedding day sucks. or does it? here are a few things that are cool about rain on your wedding day:
- awesome, super dramatic photos (see above)
- more intimate wedding ceremony because everyone huddles together
- potentially more creative ceremony site (make it so)
- your photos won’t look like every other wedding, they’ll be totally original
- it’ll require you to let go and roll with whatever happens
- it’s known as a sign of fertility and abundance
- you’ll be able to use funky umbrellas
- you’ll have the best stories to tell about your wedding!
can you think of other reasons why it wouldn’t be so bad if it rained on your wedding day?