Many of you might not know that I've been blogging for six years! I started my blog the same time I became a professional wedding officiant, back in 2011. Since then I've covered so many different topics like: wedding ceremony timeline, make sure to eat on wedding day, how to calm your nerves, where to wear your engagement ring during the ceremony, wedding vendor pricing, 10 tips for the best wedding processional, and so, so much more. I even wrote a blog post about the best Maine wedding resources to help you plan your wedding.
But by far the most popular blog posts are the ones that feature Maine wedding professionals (check out the category "vendor" on the blog). With that in mind, I decided to create a round-up of all the blog posts I've written about Maine wedding vendors. Hopefully having all these resources in one blog post will be helpful. Go ahead and bookmark this post so you can refer back to it when you're ready to book the next vendor on the list.
Maine Wedding Vendors
- Maine wedding venues
- Maine barn wedding venues
- Maine wedding venues on a tight budget
- Small wedding ceremony sites in Portland, Maine
- Maine wedding planners
- Maine wedding day-of coordinators
- Maine catering companies
- Maine food trucks
- Maine independent bar companies
- Maine makeup artists and hairstylists who travel
- Maine floral designers and florists
- Maine wedding rental companies
- Maine wedding officiants
- Maine wedding DJs
- Maine wedding ceremony musicians
- Maine wedding bands
- Maine wedding cake bakeries
- Maine wedding videographers and filmmakers
- Rehearsal dinner locations in Portland, Maine
Did I forget one of your favorite vendors? Leave their info in the comments below and I'll add them to the appropriate list.